Title: Logistics for Real Estate Manager
Construction Management - Real Estate transactions - Space Demand - Budget demands - Secure lease abstracting - refurbishment - Up to 130K Plus other benefit
A Global Logistic Company
- Manage facilities maintenance, collect rent, find renter
- Participate in RFQ/RFP for facility related functions or setups, notwithstanding real estate sourcing.
- To manage vendors/contractors and negotiate all direct services cost.
- Responsible for new facility setups and reinstatement.
- Manage all regulatory declaration and affairs.
- Real estate sourcing and management function including contract negotiation.
- To prepare legal documentation along with in house councils.
- To achieve cost savings across real estate portfolio and report back to regional head of real estate.
- To plan and grow the team.
- Other task to be assigned.
- Travelling to Vietnam and Philippines required
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture, marketing, management, finance, real estate or related
- Minimum 8 years of experience in real estate project development or product development with familiarity in modern methodologies for development
- Good English both written and oral communication.
- Prior experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Sales and Support.
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB or call 0830092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.