Argyll Scott is working with a Thailand leading Retail company to find their CRM Analytics GM to join their technology team.
The candidate will be in charge of leading the data-driven to improve CRM push marketing across the e-commerce websites, increasing category, brand and SKU performance within our target audiences.
What you will do:
- Manage platform performance through testing everything - customer journeys, audience selection, transactional emails, promotional templates, etc.
- Work with BUs to constantly review and improve
- Evaluate problems with the website which may be negatively affecting your campaigns.
- Develop high level and granular reporting using BI tools to optimize performance, and keep the appropriate stakeholders up to date with the appropriate level of detail.
- Feedback data to ecommerce and website product teams to increase site and category conversion rates.
- Continuous communication within the IT team and Business Intelligence teams to create new systems.
Who you are:
- 5 years+ Data analytics background
- Expertise across a wide variety of CRM platforms and reporting tools such as Tableau and excel.
- Hands on experience with HTML .
- Superior presentation and persuasion skills to give clear insights and push the difficult project through.
- Experience leading a test and learn team.
- Strong analytical background; great attention to detail.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with an open and experimental environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.