We represent a client who has been named one of the "Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia" and "Most Promising Company in Singapore". This company has the backing of multiple Venture Capital firms and has leading partners within the healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical industry.
Our client augments personalized health care using prescription digital therapeutics and disease management platform. Using mobile technology and wearable biosensors, our AI-empowered health analytics platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and predicts exacerbation days in advance before a critical event. This dual-edged diagnostic precision and early intervention results in improved health outcomes, lowering the healthcare burden and costs.
- Research and development of algorithms to detect abnormal subtle changes in physiology using biosensor data in real-time.
- Research and develop algorithms to process raw sensor data, such as accelerometer, gyroscope, PPG and ECG.
- Research and development of algorithms to derive clinical derivative parameters from continuous biosensor data including building disease specific models for patient's health deterioration.
- Design and architect the entire workflow of the algorithms that includes data inputs, outputs and database storage.
- Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintenance.
- Work with APP developer and backend engineers to deliver the product.
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated.
- Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields with strong statistical modelling and machine learning skills.
- Hands on experience with development of end-to-end data analytics solutions including data exploration/crawling, model building and performance evaluation.
- Proficient with programming in Python.
- Strong Programming in C/C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in big data technologies including cloud computing/distributed computing and data visualization.
- Background in or exposure to healthcare data, sensor data, human physiology is a plus.
- Good publication records on novel algorithm development.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate between the two.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Ackland at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1212 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Licence: Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd (16S8105)
EA Registration Number: R1652848
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105