Maintenance Manager (FMCG)
Maintenance Manager - FMCG- Food production- Strong Management, Background in Maintenance- MNC - Based in Central Bangkok- Up to 120K Plus Other Benefits
An International FMCG Company
· Developing and implementing a proactive maintenance program
· Planning of all machinery and equipment repair and maintenance annual budget.
· Delivery key performance with the key activities to increase efficiency and optimize PM activities
· Apply CMMM of overall maintenance planning activities and spare part management
· Responsible for assisting and helping production and providing the recommendation to reduce the energy consumption
· Managing and organizing the planning & planned maintenance engineering with Company's policy
· Training and advising the planning & planned maintenance engineer, preventive maintenance techniques, and new technology.
· Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or related field.
· At least 7 years experience in Food maintenance or related field.
· At least 2 years working at the management level.
· Good in Engineering background.
· Good in people management
· Good command of English and computer literate
If you are interested, please click apply or contact +6691 6985283
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.