Argyll Scott are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for a Global business based in Dubai. This is a short-term contract which requires the individual to have their own sponsorship (e.g. family/spouse visa).
This is a great opportunity for someone who is available immediately to take on a challenging project within an established team.
- Gathering supporting documentation for reconciliations to be performed
- Investigating and compiling Inter-company reconciliations between various business locations
- Reconciling all the balance sheet accounts related to specific intercompany ledgers
- Preparing inter-company bills where appropriate and processing them on the system
- Generating reports and analysing financial information for the preparation of journal entries to general ledger accounts
- Investigating and correcting any inconsistencies to reconcile sufficiently
- Taking note of any findings to log towards relevant internal policies and procedures
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Strong reconciliations experience (minimum of 1-2 years)
- Qualified Accountant or adequate professional experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience within a professional services environment is preferable
- Ability to work under pressure with a strong attention to detail
Please apply if you meet the above Visa and work experience requirements