Management Accountant - Real Estate
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
A Real Estate company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their busy, fast paced finance function. Reporting to the Head of Finance and supporting the finance department to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This management accountant role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Cashflow Analysis.
· Monthly finance reconciliation.
· Profit Margin.
· Commercial support to the Managing Director and Finance Director.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Results driven with an analytical mindset.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.