- Senior Manager or Manager of Sales and Marketing Division
- Reporting to Head of Sales
- Responsible for sales and marketing performance through:
- Achieve annual budget and mid- term plan (Contract, Acceptance, Margin amount and profitability (%))
- Build and maintain key client portfolio in particular in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) space, including but not limited to PC/servers, software, services, telecom equipment, ICT related social infrastructure, security and safety area
- Business development for existing and new corporate customers primarily large local companies, government-linked companies, multinational corporations as well as public sector customers with special focus on the federal government-related projects dealt either directly with such government agency or indirectly via bumi or non-bumi companies, within and outside ICT area;
- Market to existing and new business partners;
- Keep good relations internally with the Group of Companies including the executives of the Group, and provide financial advices and solutions to them;
- Cooperate with all relevant departments within the group including Subsidiary Sales Department at Tokyo Headquarters as well as other overseas offices outside Japan;
- Control and manage entire business workflow and operations from origination, credit application, legal documentation through collection;
- Follow internal rules, procedures and manuals imposed by the Company including but not limited to risk management, information security, know-your-customer, anti-money laundering and other compliance matters;
- Adhere to all rules, regulations and/or laws imposed by authorities;
- Support Head of Sales, Managing Director and/or other management member(s) in all respects with a view to achieving the Company's objectives; and
- Undertake any assignment instructed separately and additionally by Head of Sales and/or management
- Degree in Business Administration/ Sales and Marketing or any related field;
- Minimum of at least 7 years of sales working experience in leasing industry especially in ICT/ Office Equipment/ Industrial Equipment;
(preferable) Experience in working at Japanese companies
- Significant performance track record in ICT and non ICT vendor financing area
- Sound decision making and problem solving capability
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English language and Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure and successfully navigate or diffuse tense situations.
- Location: Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur
- Monday to Friday 09:00~06:00
- Dress Code: business attire
- Probation Period : 3 months
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.