A fast-growing international bank in Hong Kong with business in retail and corporate banking is looking for high calibres to join the regulatory compliance team. They are looking for regulatory compliance manager for retail banking and private wealth management business.
- Provide advises on compliance issues and regulatory requirements to business units.
- Review and update compliance related policies to follow regulatory changes and updates.
- Assist and coordinate licensing applications and maintain proper record.
- Review key regulatory issues and perform compliance assessments.
- Maintain good communication with business units, recommend solutions to regulatory issues and ensure completion of rectification.
- Degree holder of Law, Accounting or related disciplines with 5 years of experience in banking and compliance.
- Independent, prompt reaction to issues and provide solution.
- Familiar with HKMA and SFC regulations
- Good knowledge in banking operations and products.
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.