YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive development and execution of Market Access Strategies to achieve optimized pricing and reimbursement decisions for key market brands and new indications and pipeline products. Ensure best launch and in-market price according to market situation, aligned with country brand objectives and regional/global strategy
- Lead identification of commercial opportunities at payer level and define prepositions to capture opportunities (eg: via Patient Access Programs). Explore proactively and utilize new business opportunity
- Ensure compliance to government and Bayer price reporting and governance regulations and policies Work in partnership with Public and Government Affairs colleagues to map and monitor Healthcare policy trends/issues at national level that may impact performance and potential of Bayer products. Translate into strategies to help shape National and Local pricing and reimbursement (P&R) policy development, to mitigate risks and capture opportunities.
- Identify and liaise with P&R relevant stakeholders, Develop and roll out engagement plan to build relationships, shape healthcare reform, including pricing & reimbursement policies
- Lead development and execution of cross-functional NLEM strategy(Submission prioritization, dossier and key messages, NLEM committee engagement plan)
- Create value communication material and dossiers to support pricing&reimbursement approval process.
- Develop oradapt health economic (including cost-effectiveness and budget impact) models align with market need.
- Contribute to regularly decision making process and policy environment, and support coordination with all involvement in the Drug registration process so as to allow adequate flow of information filing on a timely basis
- Take personal leadership and accountability for the success of the Bayer pharmaceuticals portfolio in Thailand as an active and contributing member of the Pharmaceutical Senior Leadership Team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or Science or related field essential, graduate degree in business or science preferred
- At least 6 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in market access, Government /regulatory affairs
- Proven track record of success in achieving optimized broad market access and NLEM product inclusion
- In-depth knowledge of the TH market access environment, decision makers and advisors
- Working knowledge of health economic principles and processes
- Excellent command of English, Computer literate and excellent presentation skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong managerial and leadership skills, dynamic and innovative
- Strategic thinking and forward looking ability
- Ability to perform while being under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional /project teams
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and to work within the Bayer compliance framework
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.