We are looking for an experienced marketer who can deliver a comprehensive regional prioritization of the markets while also accelerating new growth opportunities for the brand. A primary responsibility of the role will be tasked with ensuring that our brand strategy is clearly communicated to enable effective in-market execution.
Day to day:
- Responsible for the role between Brand Co & Markets and between content development and consumer engagement
- "Traffic manager" of communication between Brand Co and Market Cos and maintain an effective "feedback loop", both HQ and local Market
- Coordinate with Brand & Strategy teams (HQ) and prepare strategies to achieve growth in markets
- Research and develop customer cultural insights to reaffirm & administer Stage Model & 5C's definition at a Local Market/Regional level
- Work in close collaboration with the local teams to support the performance of portfolios over the next 3-5years across Asian region (excluding India)
- Understand and validate cluster country needs & share them with Creative Content Manager of Drive Market
- 6 years+ marketing & commercial experience, ideally both in a Market Co. and a Brand Co.
- Regional experience especially in APAC
- International consumer marketing experience, premium brands or digital marketing experience
- Preferred background, Spirits / drinks industry / FMCG.
You can also send your CV to email@example.com or contact me, O (Siwakhon) 02-1072562 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.