A renowned HK listed Real Estate company is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Assistant Marketing & Promotion Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible for a full spectrum of marketing activities (ATL & BTL) for the Hong Kong market.
- Coordinate with tenants or outsiders for outdoor and in-mall advertising spaces leasing
- Liaise and implement of 3rd party partnership and tenant collaboration
- Maintain good relationship with strategic partners and tenants for initiating and negotiating collaborations to boost the tenant sales and generate marketing incomes
- Organize sales-driven events, redemption programs, campaigns, roadshows and pop-up stores with tenants, outsiders or agencies
- Seek for potential sponsors, partners and licensees for sales-driven events, fairs, exhibitions, roadshows or pop-up stores and expand the database
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in marketing, advertising or related discipline
- 6 - 9 years' sales & marketing, partnership marketing or event management experience in Property Developer, Shopping Mall, Fashion Retail related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.