Job Title: Marketing Automation Executive
Reports to: Regional Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
As a PLC who have hit their 2020 financial target mid-2018, I would describe Hydrogen Group as a company that's working to dispel the stereotypes and myths associated with recruitment.
With over 20 years of experience operating in the market, we have an enviable reputation, the newest technology and a great client base. We are raising the bar.
This is a new world order for recruitment where insight, agility, talent, trust and results are key.
We are therefore looking to expand internally in our London office with a Marketing Automation Executive.
Marketing Automation Executive - City of London
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Automation Executive will include:
- Support marketing automation and email campaigns (content, split testing, dynamic content)
- Provide support designing and creating templates (email, forms, landing pages)
- Work to constantly improve email templates and layout templates (Landing page and Forms), with a key focus on maximising conversion rates, best practice, branding and deliverability
- Working with the marketing team and sales capability team to run regular data cleansing and engagement campaigns
- Configuring email campaigns, producing reports and working with customer data
- Ensure the integrity of automated data feeds. Segmentation, Quality, Ownership, Contact Management, Marketing Campaign List Management
- Use Pardot Engagement studio to build campaigns/ nurture campaigns/ lead management campaigns
- Day to day Pardot management/ Pardot Admin (connector, domain management, users, sync queue etc.)
Key job projects:
- Execution of email campaigns/ email nurturing programs/ lead management
- GDPR ongoing monitoring and implementation
- CRM / Customer journey comms & program generation/development
- NPS ongoing monitoring and implementation
- Ad hoc support across the Marketing function
Key working relationships:
Group Marketing Team, External Suppliers, Management Team
- MUST HAVE 2 years Pardot and Salesforce experience. Pardot qualifications are advantageous
- MUST HAVE 3 years' experience/ knowledge of automation, email marketing and CRM/database
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Expert on e-mail marketing best practices
- Strong communication skills to manage internal stakeholders
- Knowledge or experience with web analytics systems (Google Analytics), as well as various
Please contact Faheemaoughradar@hydrogengroup to submit an application or with any questions regarding the position or specification.