Our client, an industry leader in Food Safety training and certification, is looking to hire a APAC regional Marketing Manager.
The role is to lead, develop and execute marketing strategies, plans and high-impact initiatives to drive business growth and achieve organization objects.
- Grow awareness and adoption of products and services with the right marketing strategies, customer journey, creative and integrated initiatives across different channels
- Lead cross-functional teams from Marketing, Sales, and Operations to drive end-to-end APAC marketing projects including planning, creative development, execution, budget management, and measurement.
- Ensure focus on a mobile-centric, content-driven campaign marketing approach
- Develops and maintains a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel KPIs
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or its relevant discipline
- 6+ years of marketing or related experience
- Experience in B2B food & beverage industry
- Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams, virtual teams and external vendors and agencies
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105