Our client, an industry leader in Food Safety training and certification, is hiring an APAC regional Marketing Manager.
The role is to lead, develop and execute marketing strategies, plans, and high-impact initiatives to drive business growth and achieve organization objects.
- Grow awareness and adoption of products and services with the right marketing strategies, customer journey, creative and integrated initiatives across different channels
- Lead cross-functional teams from Marketing, Sales, and Operations to drive end-to-end APAC marketing projects including planning, creative development, execution, budget management, and measurement.
- Ensure focus on a mobile-centric, content-driven campaign marketing approach
- Develops and maintains a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel KPIs
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or its relevant discipline
- 8+ years of marketing or related experience
- Experience in B2B food & beverage industry
- Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams, virtual teams, and external vendors and agencies
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105