A holistic health and wellness client is looking for a high-powered (Assistant) Marketing Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will help to shape the brand's DNA, write and tell its compelling stories to the right audience, and drive successful marketing activations across channels.
- Design the marketing calendar of events/activities across different channels in support of the overall strategic marketing roadmap
- Lead the execution of marketing activations/campaigns from start to finish, driving successful collaboration across all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and manage the marketing budget, and allocate spending to achieve the best returns possible
- Use commercial and strong data approach to evaluate the performance and potential of past, current and future marketing programmes; generate consumer insights to optimise the next marketing campaigns/activities
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Determined achiever who is passionate in health, wellness an/or fitness
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421