A European luxury fashion maison, which is consistently making headlines across media channels and having beelines at their online and offline boutiques, is now looking for a commercial Merchandiser to join its Singapore office to manage its SEA markets.
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, you will maximise the selling productivity of every product category and every SKU under your care.
- Analyse performance KPIs by store by country in the region and own the commercial actions in achieving the business targets
- Robust management of inventory across the SEA region to maximise seasonal sell-through
- Partner with retail boutiques to harness product knowledge and strategies, brand stories and market trends into best selling experiences to the clients
- Co-ownership of the product assortment and range plan to drive through the global product strategies and successes into each country in the unique SEA region
- >4+ years of merchandising experience (with participation in buying)
- Articulate, analytical and A-sense for fashion
- Thrives in fast and dynamic local and global workplace culture
- Available capacity for frequent business trips
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105