A sporting fashion multinational corporation is looking for a Merchandising Director with strong hands-on approach and domain expertise to join its overseas office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will define and drive the overarching product/assortment strategies, and harness market opportunities, consumer and product insights, to achieve business growth and profitability.
- Lead a team of merchants, as well as planning and allocation functions, and drive excellence in merchandising processes and implementations
- Develop assortment strategies vis-à-vis merchandising matrix (eg sell-through, SKU productivity, typologies mix, pricing) and store network profiling
- Lead the overseas seasonal buying trips to curate the right assortment, in reflecting the brand's creative visions and achieving commercial objectives
- Drive strong merchandising methodologies in business reporting (daily/weekly/monthly dashboards/reports) and analysis (in season, post-season), and actions plans
- This role will require the successful candidate to relocate out of Singapore to be based in its overseas office within Asia
- 10+ years of merchandising experience in apparel, footwear and/or sports categories
- Asia market experience will be advantageous
- Proven management ability across large number of stores or multiple brands
- Strong entrepreneurial zest
Reg No.: R1982421 | Co. Reg. No. 201111031K | Agency Licence No.: 16S8105
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105