Our client is one of the top leaders in Asia regarding a quality cookware. The company is also provides OEM and ODM design and manufactures products with design consultancy. They are now looking a Modern Trade Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in sales especially in Modern Trade and also Traditional Trade. You will be responsible for creating a system and great strategy for the company.
- Develop strengthen cookware business for Key Accounts - Modern Trade channel
- Build strong relationship with the buyer team, being direct contact person of buyers to ensure operational details are well managed
- Explore new growth opportunities and develop new sales opportunities with the channels
- Formulate and conduct key account plan and own the execution in order to deliver full delivery of business performance against budget / target
- Negotiate annual contracts with the channels to achieve profitable growth for group & customers that agreed with senior sales manager
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, MBA or equivalent
- Thai Nationality
- At least 5 years' experience in Sales focusing on Modern Trade
- Excellent in English - Speaking, Writing and Reading.
- Good leadership skill
- Strong presentation and communication skill and good negotiation skill
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment while maintaining a great attention to detail
What's on Offer:
Great package with other benefits.
Growth career with one of world's leaders company in Asia
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.