Title National Sales & Manager - Vietnam
Sales - Marketing - Building Materials, Insulation, Ceiling, Roofing and Construction - Based Vietnam - Attractive Salary
National sales managers ensure that the sales goals of a particular company are met, not just in a single region, but across all of its regions. The job description of a national sales manager will include coordinating with other executives in order to develop an effective marketing strategy.
· Establishes reasonable sales goals for a company based upon current market trends
· Identifies shortcomings in a marketing plan and makes adjustments as needed
· Recognizes top producers for their contributions to the company
· Promotes proven leaders to management or supervisory positions
· Prepares sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
· Analyzes sales data in order to identify strengths and weakness of a particular promotion
· Oversees the budget for the company's sales force
· Develops policies and procedures as they relate to sales
· Networks with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote certain products
· Approves large contracts
· Makes presentations showing current sales figures to shareholders, business partners, and corporate executives
· Bachelor or master's Degree in business administration, Sales & Marketing, Civil Engineering or any related field
· Have direct working experience in B2B Sales and or Marketing up to 10 years preferably from the building materials, insulation, ceiling, roofing and construction or related industries. At least 5 of these years will need to have been in a managerial position
· Knowledge of Building Material Markets, Insulation, Construction and clients.
· Strong strategic planning, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to formulate sales, marketing, and business proposals.
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB or call +66 830092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.