About the company
Our client is one of Asia's Leading Property Developer and Real Estate Group with more than 2,000 employees. The company's Group Information Technology (IT) Team is expanding and hiring new talents - in tandem with the roll-out of the company's latest Digtial Strategy which focuses on reinventing Customer and Employee Experience.
About the Job
- Work with Network Architect to drive network security initiatives to evaluate, acquire and deploy new IS technologies and capabilities, and ensure initiatives get completed on time and budget.
- Facilitate technical advisory and recommendation in design, development and system integration.
- Support design and implementation of network security control and system. Building, implementing, and maintaining all network security solutions and technologies Designing and implementing network security on private cloud and on premise environment
- Performing analysis of network security controls and helping design, integrate, and install hardware and software solutions
- Administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls, load-balancers, NAC, WAF, and others
- Providing recommendations and best practices to protect enterprise's network
- Documenting and designing network diagrams for existing and new network architecture
Skills & experiences required
- A university degree with strong technical background, particularly in Information Technology/Computer Science or related Network Security.
- 3 to 5 years' experience working in technical IT roles, with at least 5 years technical experience and solid skillset in SD-Wan, MPLS VPN, Security and Networking/infrastructure solutions.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, operating systems and cyber security concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with the products such as Cisco, Huawei, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Zscaler, F5 and Palo alto
- 5-10 years of experience in implementation of Firewalls (e.g. Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Paolo Alto, Fortinet, Zscalar) and Load Balancers Experience and good understanding of Wireless Technologies (e.g. Cisco WLC, Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime)
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Huawei, F5 and Firewall product certification is a plus
- Detail oriented and have a strong commitment to excellence
- Able to master good communication skills including written, spoken and presentation skills
- High collaboration to work in cross teams
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.