Our client is a leader in animal health product from US. They are now looking for "Office Manager" to provide a support to Finance and Admin Director, APAC and SEA Management Team.
- To provide administrative support for our senior management team with including meeting scheduling, expense reimbursements, etc.
- Manages the travel schedule for employees and visitors to Thailand, co-ordinates on booking of flights, hotel accommodation, transports and travel itinerary. Seeks out the best deal available including negotiating for corporate rate on hotel accommodation.
- To organize and file office related contracts, permits, licenses, tax and agreements etc.
- Manage office safety and maintain good housekeeping and tidiness of the office.
- Controls the usage of office supplies, printing and stationaries, and raise purchase requisition to replenish these supplies.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time by liaising with our finance team.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Supervise the maintenance and organization of office areas and equipment.
- Lead emergency management and planning.
- To handle on/off boarding administrative, i.e. to ensure that the necessary working equipment are ready, immigration assistance, employee exit processes including return of company assets.
- To maintain staff leave record.
- Help to organize the internal and external event, including food and beverage preparation and venue or space rental.
- Co-ordinates with customers, and courier companies to arrange for sending or pick up documents and cheques.
- Ensure cheques received are deposit to the bank promptly, including filing up the bank in slip.
- Thai nationality only
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 10 years of related work experience
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.