As an Online Category Manager you will define the tactical and strategic direction of online product lines within operating markets. You will also be required to assess and manage the product business mix to achieve financial and business objectives.
In this role, you will be:
* Delivering world-class product presentation and merchandising of products within their specified categories
* Supporting the development and provision of KPI reporting, daily review of sales, margin, traffic, conversion
* Providing guidance, coaching and management to the eCommerce Product Merchandising team
* You will be challenged to stay up-to-date with regional competitors and global business trends, reviewing critical information as it becomes available and innovating the solutions which will help shape the ecommerce field in this emerging market
* Manage category contribution to sales and margin targets against budget and short term forecasts
* Manage the end-to-end process for defining, enriching and merchandising of all products for the online channel, ensuring products are promoted and priced in line with the category strategy and margin targets
* Monitoring and reporting on sales performance, recommending improvements that will grow sales and margin where opportunities arise
* Responsible for daily management and review of product stock availability and manage site product visibility, to ensure customer satisfaction
* Identify trends against forecast and previous performance, recommending and implementing improvements
* Review Category sales forecasts & stock requirements for the online channel.