Title: Operation Excellence Project Manager (Lean)
Operation Excellence- Project Management - Lean - Six sigma - Process Improvement - Continuous improvement - Based in Chon buri - Up to 120K
Well Known International Chemical Company
- Manage major projects to drive improvement in process metrics, targeted financial benefits, and achieve company goals. Provides project leadership, mentors Operational Excellence team members, and provides training in Lean and Six Sigma concepts.
- Responsible for managing process/product engineering and coordinating the efficient transfer of products and technology from product development to manufacturing sites
- Provide business process and system support to the Supply Chain Operations Group and act as lead for global initiatives.
- Conduct plant level studies in cost management techniques for productivity enhancement & process improvement.
- Provide analytical inputs to Operations Head on revenues, capacity utilization, costs and profitability for planning.
- Devise & implement measurement tool for monitoring performance with respect to the business plan
- Lead efforts to integrate the Supply Chain Operations with global functions and processes;
- Responsible to lead the change process by working closely with the Site Head and the rest of Site Leadership Team
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems & ensuring compliance with various * Service Levels, quality standards & maintaining requisite documents
- Conducting process audits & process reviews for ensuring strict adherence to the process parameters / systems as per defined guidelines.
- Optimizing available resources through capacity planning and continuous improvement to maximise productivity
- Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in service operations and meeting of individual & group targets
- Master or bachelor in Industrial / Production / Chemical / Mechanical) with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to implement new techniques and continuous improvement programs at all levels of manufacturing operations
- Planning and organizational skills - prioritization, resource allocation, multi-tasking.
- Experienced and certified Black / Belt, Green Belt or Lean Expert
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB or please call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.