Our client is one of the fast-growing food company in Thailand and they are currently looking for an Office Manager / Operation Manager to support this growth in Bangkok. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer great career progression.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Report directly to the HR Director and partnering with the HR team, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for a broad range of duties, including training and supervising staff, creating and implementing office policies, liaising with various internal and external departments, administrative tasks, and overseeing office budgets, maintenance and supplies.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands and.
- Partnering with HR to maintain office policies as necessary and manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Design and implement office policies and procedures and responsible to analyze and monitor internal processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Experience in MNC culture / environment from both Corporate and Plant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Have excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken.
- Thai Nationality only!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.