My client, a leading Reinsurance organization is looking for an Operational Delivery Director to develop and execute the Operational Management Framework across the Asia region.
· Work with the Head of Business to build and deploy the Operational Management Framework within the region covering processes, controls, governance, reporting etc
· Oversee Risk,Compliance and Audit issues within Operations to ensure timely closure of observations and actions by local offices and lead activity to improve operational compliance
· Establish both short and long-term plans and roadmaps that will support the Regional offices in effectively adopting the framework and building a culture of continuous improvement
· Collaborate with the IT and System Development teams to identify, prioritize and implement solutions to improve efficiency and controls environment
· Conduct assessments and guide the local management teams in further improvement using the principles of the Operational Management Framework
· Work closely with Regional Program Managers to agree on and prioritize project related activity that minimizes disruption
· Produce, monitor and manage meaningful MI on the roll-out and ongoing deployment of the Operational Management Framework
· Exceptional knowledge in Operational control, governance, controls, risk management etc
· Must have commercial work experience in an operations function within Reinsurance or Insurance
· Green Belt Lean/Six Sigma Certification with expert knowledge in change management principles
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for operational excellence, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at wsoh @argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.