Argyll Scott is partnering with a life insurer to look for an operational risk manager.
- Lead Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) program
- Collaborate with business and functional leaders to ensure smooth implementation of the programs.
- Oversee operational risk and maintain effective risk governance
- Work closely with the Chief Risk Officer, compliance and information risk teams
- Manage the overall planning and schedule of the RCSA program.
- Conduct training and ensure consistent quality of the identified risks and controls
- Ensure risk management and control best practices
- Risk management or audit background with 5+ years of experience
- Experience working in financial institutions and insurance companies
- Good working knowledge of enterprise and operational risk management frameworks and processes
- Power user in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and experience with risk and governance software (e.g. RSA Archer)
- Fluency in English and Chinese preferred
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for the opportunity.