Operations & Logistics Assistant Manager
Background: Container Shipping - Liner logistics operations
Salary: 80 - 100 KB per Month
Location: Bangkok (Near BTS station)
Our partner is the Global Container Shipping Company. They operate more than 50 years and delivers goods and services to local communities, customers and international business partners. Currently, they are looking for an experienced operations & logistics talent for leading and developing Operations & Logistics activities for the company.
This role is responsible for leading operations and logistic activities. In this role, you will:
- Monitor all the bookings of import & Export boxes, Stock Planning in terms of allocating the different boxes based on type and size
- Coordinate with 3PL & outsource
- Monitor and Problem solving for Daily Import, Export and Customs Clearance process
- Root cause analysis and problem resolution for all logistics operations.
- Work together with Maintenance & Repair, inspect Boxes and identify ways to reduce the cost
- Monitor stock on a daily basis
- Monitor Gate In/Out on a daily basis
- Refer booking to be sent to vendor, depot & terminal to prepare container
- Check and match vendor invoices with reports
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Container Shipping or Liner logistics operations field. You will have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistic or related field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Liner operations as Manager / Ass. Manager / Supervisor
- Knowledge of depot /liner logistics operations.
- Marine operations network
- Organizing skills
- Delegation skills
- Good communication ability
- Ability to work under stress
Fluent in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.