We're currently seeking Oracle BIEE/ BIP Developer to work for a global IT consulting firm located in Bangkok (near BTS and MRT stations). These positions come with a hybrid working pattern and need a fair command of English.
- Perform the detailed design of application and technology architecture components and classes
- Configure build and test the application or technology architecture components and classes
- Work with other developers designers and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Create automated unit test scripts and use them as part of a continuous integration development process
- Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards
- Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests and ensure it meets expectations
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability
- Document changes to the code for traceability and update the traceability matrix or other requirements tracking tool
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project
If you're interested, please send your number with your updated CV to Kate Kulmee at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be in contact shortly.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.