- Performance management - Digital Product to generate pricing and revenue, market share, profits and capture value creation growth opportunities.
- Lead Development and implementation of performance management, quality report, dashboard, presentation, and relevant data with effective data tools and performance tracking system.
- Performance and KPI, market movement, trends monitoring to create suitable action plan in timely manner to support business decision of initiatives.
- Manage data mining and analysis to support business decision making.
- Utilize insights and data analytics for stakeholders and internal team to drive initiatives and pipelines.
- Cooperate closely with Digital Product Owner, Technical team and stakeholders to analyzing results and post evaluation to exploring new business opportunities.
- Update and provide information to stakeholders closely about performance management and alignment.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or any related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data visualization, data analytics using power BI, SSRS and SQL.
- Ability to manage dashboard from scratch and performance/KPI review.
- Experienced communicate with stakeholder directly, translate requirements to Product Owner and technical team, performance driven organizations.
- Strong analytical thinking, communication across teams and excellent organization skills.
- Good business analysis, initiative evaluation, and business review and management report.
- Professional Digital Product Performance management experienced.
- Excellent Thai and English skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.