Argyll Scott is working with the new business team at Thailand's leading telco company. This business strategic planner role will lead a team and be responsible for the discovery, assessment, and delivery of their new businesses. You will also help with business planning, budgeting, and reporting for the projects.
What you will do;
- Analyze and identify suitable new business opportunities
- Develop business plans and budgets
- Identify the correct partners and the right people to recruit to build these new businesses (both internal and external)
- Support the business decision-making process
- Monitor the performance of the existing new businesses and report this to the wider business and various stakeholders
- Help prepare business plans and budgets across the New Business team
- Help provide strategic planning and leadership, ensuring alignment with company strategy and stakeholder objectives
- Lead a team and be responsible for the discovery, assessment, and delivery of their new businesses.
Who you are;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in corporate/strategic planning
- Entrepreneurial with strong analytical skills and critical mindset to analyze new business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Energetic with the ability to multi-task and enjoy working in a vibrant corporate environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.