I am working with a high growth multi-national group who are looking for a strategically focused candidate who will become esponsible for planning, implementing and reporting the progress of projects that integrate business operations for the company's joint ventures and acquisitions. The role leads cross-functional business teams to ensure a holistic and effective approach to managing risk, driving transformation and achieving the intended strategic results.
The sucessful candidate should have experience in:
Design and manage post-acquisition integration projects to realize intended operational and organizational synergies.
* Be the first-line-of-contact for all questions, issues/risks and communication between the acquired company, internal functional areas, and operational leadership.
* Support functional and acquisition target leaders in developing and implementing integration plans.
* Proactively dissect complex functional situations on both sides of the integration and present solutions to address related risks or issues.
* Discuss and champion the business case for change, highlighting solutions that are of recognizable value to the business
* Create presentations for executive leadership to foster informed decisions around complex post-integration topics.
* Identify skill and competency needs required to ensure successful integration project delivery.
* Lead on-boarding of cross-functional team members, development of project charter, implementation plan and integration project governance processes.
* Define key integration success metrics and develop mechanism to track and report progress.
* Run weekly meetings to drive integration work-streams/initiatives forward, identify stucks and enforce accountabilities.
* Indirectly manage the technology, systems, people, financial, location and process implications of the acquisitions.
* Recommend and document new practices, processes, metrics and models for organization's integration benchmarks and guides.
* Establish dedicated channels and tools to educate and enhance the group leadership team's integration best-practice knowledge and understanding.