We are looking for an individual who enjoys new challenges, has a drive for success, is passionate about PR and embraces the responsibility of leading projects. If you are such an individual, then our leading retail client is the right fit for you!
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of effective PR strategies and programs to build and promote the brand in Malaysia, in accordance with the local marketing plan and global PR direction from GHQ (both corporate and product).
You will also be working with your regional and global colleagues in your day to day!
What it takes....
- At least 8 years PR experience, ideally for a consumer, lifestyle, retail, or apparel brand with an understanding of corporate or business PR.
- International experience and experience securing global coverage is desired
- Fluent in spoken and written English as well as Bahasa. Strong writing skills is a must, and some knowledge of another Indian local language or/and Japanese would be a plus.
- Demonstrates an understanding of, and/or willingness to learn about the retail sector, with an emphasis on fashion/apparel PR.
- A team player who is effective in collaborating with other functions, in particular Marketing and Store Operations, and regional/global to achieve the Company's goals and objectives.
- Strategic and out-of-the box mindset that challenges conventional fashion PR.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key media and internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload and deliver to tight deadlines and work with flexibility in a fast-moving environment.
- A self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrates a high work capacity while maintaining attention to details.
- Commitment to integrity and respect for others.
- Willing and able to travel outside of Malaysia occasionally
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.