Actuarial Analyst, Actuarial Pricing
- 12 months contract
- MNC in Insurance
- market compatible salary
- The jobholder is responsible for end-to-end Pricing and implementation of new products. The role is expected to assist the Actuarial Pricing leads and participate actively in end-to-end actuarial pricing process, which includes executing premium and benefit pricing, actuarial assumption setting, profitability testing, product system implementation and user acceptance tests for quotation systems and administrative systems in ensuring end-to-end smooth and timely product delivery.
- The role will have ad hoc liaison with the Products, Distribution and Policy Servicing teams to closely support with client requests around in force policy statement updates, post sales illustrations, channel incentive analysis, marketing campaign setup.
- The role may have ad hoc involvement working on risk management related projects including addressing market risk mitigation, insurance risk review, and operation risk management.
- There may occasionally be exposure to other non-product development activities as well as involvement in department wide exercises such as periodic experience studies updates, financial stress tests, board reports, regulatory initiatives, systems infrastructure upgrades, sales tools and marketing support.
- The jobholder will be supporting the Head of Pricing to safeguard the financial health of the insurance company and protect the interest of policyholders as well as in ensuring the statutory responsibilities under the Insurance Act are met.
- University graduate in a relevant discipline for example Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics
- 1-2+ year actuarial experience on life insurance product pricing is preferred
- Experience with Prophet, VBA and Excel Programing is preferred
- Sharp communication skills will be important as clear business connectivity is required
- Engaging and open minded working attitude with emphasis on being a good team player
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.