Our client is a well-known insurance service company, specialized in Motor insurance products in Thailand. They are now looking for "Actuarial Pricing Manager ''
- Develop a new strategy to evaluate, price and modify plan design for renewals and new business quotations in compliance with underwriting authorities.
- Evaluate renewals and work with relevant sales representatives, brokers and clients to implement required rating actions.
- Manage portfolio of accounts balancing profitability and persistency.
- Analyse results looking for trends and patterns that may need management currently and into the future. Work with sales and the client to implement changes.
- Conduct experience studies on group and individual business and feed into pricing models
- Work with sales to improve their knowledge of the technical aspects of the business. Provide concise and clear instructions on what is happening to a risk and provide options to manage costs into the future.
- Be market aware, understand the competition, the environment and the clients needs.
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 8 years of experience in Pricing is required
- Experienced in Motor Insurance is a MUST
- Good command in Microsoft application
- Good command in English
- An understanding of Emblem, Radar, R, Python and Earnix (Advantageous)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.