Salary: 80 - 140 KB per Month
Our client is a big global company in Food & Beverage space. They are a very successful business who serve quality food ingredient to several global companies across the world everyday. Currently, they are looking for an experienced procurement people to responsible for CAPEX, MRO, Logistic, and Warehouse to the company. Would you like to be part of very global company?
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for all assigned CAPEX, MRO, Logistic, and Warehouse groups. In this role, you will:
- Develop the implementation of Procurement Strategy and Sourcing Rules to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets, products, innovations, and knowledge for categories of responsibility.
- Manage and supervise procurement team in order to develop their potential.
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to Beverage, Powder, Chemical, or Oil & Gas products, it is highly desirable that you have:
- In sourcing, negotiation, and contract management
- Experience in utilizing BOI or FTA benefits
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.