A new and exciting Project Manager (12 months contract) for a large global bank. Looking for someone with valuation and pricing of fixed income products.
- Manage projects for the credit team and minor development/support needs
- Manage various trade booking risk/PL systems for business in the APAC region
- Engage with stakeholders across countries and gather requirements
- Lead development teams on a project basis
- Experienced in global collaborative working model with good communication skills.
- Should have experience in project management for development teams.
- Should have some working experience in Core Java, Python and MS SQL Server
- Should have general knowledge of Risk and Fixed income products.
- possesses sufficient global market product (FICC or Equities)/trade flow/ trading valuations systems project knowledge or experience
- Should possess good problem-solving skills, ability to logically define a problem and find solutions.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.