A new and exciting Project Manager (12 months extendable contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone strong financial markets product knowledge and good regulatory projects experience.
- You have strong program / project management experience with proven track record of managing medium to large scale program/projects in financial services domain.
- You have strong business acumen and process knowledge in the securities domain, especially in the post-trade life cycle. Knowledge of regulatory requirements and risks in the APAC region is a plus.
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills with ability to articulate ideas, opinions, and concerns.
- You can communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels across the organization (e.g. business/ compliance/ ops partners, technical leads, and developers in different locations and time zones.)
- You have a high energy level and is self-motivated.
- You can work independently, multi-task, and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, Ops and technology partners at all levels) to define business objectives, document requirements, Secure funding, track risks & issues, and manage communications on project updates.
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis. Develop functional and technical specifications.
- Work with onshore and offshore development teams to implement requirements.
- Drive and participate in design, development, and implementation.
- Manage the product backlog and balance conflicting business / technology priorities.
- Develop project plans, manage risks, escalate issues, and ensure quality control through the project life cycle in accordance to enterprise change policy.
- Manage steering/working group routines, Project financial management and PMO reporting.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.