Argyll Scott is working with a start-up Series-A Fintech who is expanding rapidly. Currently looking for a Project Manager with good understanding of integration.
- Responsibility for the successful execution of projects.
- Preparation & Definition of the project scope of work, financial plan, its goals and deliverables.
- Managing all aspects of the project plan and budget.
- Continuous risk management, scope management & change control.
- Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance.
- Reporting on project progress and communicating relevant information to stakeholders.
- Interface with local and regional engineering team, commercial and support.
- PMP Certification highly beneficial.
- Technical Background in IT infrastructure field is required.
- Demonstrated project management ability (from 3-7 years depending on seniority).
- Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team leading/coordination skills.
- Experience in delivering complex Systems Integration project
- Excellent English skill is a must
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.