Argyll Scott is working with a salesforce and oracle consulting company to find their new Salesforce and Oracle project managers.
You will be working closely with the clients on salesforce and oracle projects. This includes providing solutions, implementations, and change management.
What you will do:
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure the project stays on track for assigned client projects.
- Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
- Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project.
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in Salesforce or Oracle projects
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin or Developer with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefit package
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.