about the company
This multinational company has an outstanding global reputation in its field and great emphasis is placed on training and developments. Often promotes from within, the business succeeds at the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company,
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this global leader has made a profit every year of its 20 years history with an average of 20% year-on-year growth.
about the scope
- Delivering the full cycle of end-to-end software/application projects.
- Manage project scope, timelines, costs, quality, planning, reporting, and project governance
- Stakeholder management ensuring line of sight to project delivery performance
- Effective communication and influencing, working with stakeholders across all levels
- Creation and management of a project delivery schedule including resource plans and management of project resources
skill & experience required
To succeed in this role, you must possess experience in delivering a full cycle of end-to-end software/application projects.
- Degree holder in related discipline from recognised University.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.