QA Engineer - THB 65K
About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading IT consulting company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a QA Engineer to join their team in Bangkok.
The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer will be responsible for automated and manual testing for assigned products and their associated releases, including designing automated and manual scripts using multiple QA tools. This is a full time position working on problems with limited variability or impact.
- Develop and automate API/UI automation tests for software validation
- Develop and execute automation tests that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Help define and maintain test automation strategies, tools and frameworks to test enterprise applications
- Work with developers to help troubleshoot failing tests
- Validate all written documentation for assignments for accuracy and completion.
- Validate software releases of minimal complexity prior to distribution.
- Execute test plans and test cases of typically minimal complexity for all testing assignments.
- Design, deliver and maintain automated exploratory tests to validate software functionality
- Assist with documenting and executing black box, exploratory/heuristic, end-to-end, and any other testing approaches necessary to ensure effective product test coverage.
- Work with the development and product teams to develop strategies for testing and automation
- Identify and document software defects in the issue-tracking system and proactively communicate with software developers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or equivalent education
- 2 years' experience in a QA testing environment.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills involving sound decision making and effective resolutions.
- Demonstrated programming skills in Cypress and Robot Framework
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of REST API and experience using tools such as Postman
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills involving the ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical and non-technical information.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team.
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.