IT Quality Assurance Manager (Individual contributor) role revolves around QA Audits, QA Policies and overseeing the implementations and efficiency of quality systems (Atlassian) with Agile software development experience.
You will be the point of contact liaising with local regulatory agencies and providing guidance on dealing with IT assurance developments, preparing reports and monitoring compliance with IT Quality Assurance and strategic objectives.
You will need to have hands on experience and work independently in performing quality assurance procedures of data collection and quality reporting.
Lastly, you will be handling quality activities and reviews on end-to-end processes and operations to assess risks and develop remediation plans whilst working hand in hand with the audit group with audit issues and ratings.
- Min Degree with 5 years' experience hand on experience as a QA Specialist
- Understanding QA methologies and concepts
- Tech Tool: JIRA/Confluence -configuration of Scrum and Kanban
- Certification: CMMI, Prince2 or Six Sigma is an preferred.
- Experience in evaluating and testing Atlassian and 3rd party applications while managing business and licensing needs
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Hands on usage of data analytics and statistical analysis tools
Interest relevant candidates, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.