Argyll Scott is looking for Quantitative Researcher Team Lead with a focus on blockchain protocols and digital assets for key insights to crypto markets.
- A key role by developing next generation models to analyze on-chain data. You will get to challenge the impossible in quantitative research by applying sophisticated and complex statistical techniques (including ML and AI if needed)
- Use statistics and economic models to analyze blockchain data to develop and code an algorithm
- Back-test and implement models
- Ability to creatively approach never previously encountered or ill-defined problems or data sets
- Independent research mind, but who works well as part of a team, even under intense pressure
- Programming: Python, or easily transferrable programming language
- Excellent communication both of Thai and English
- Masters or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- Strong knowledge of probability and statistics (e.g. machine learning, time-series analysis, pattern recognition, NLP)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.