Salary: 80 - 130 KB per Month
Our client is a global company of retailer business. They have been operated around 27 years and the business model is sourcing and selling a variety of quality products at the good price to customers. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager to help the company registers quality products.
In this role, you will be responsible for all Regulatory activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Handle product registration for imported and domestic products
- Contact with an official government laboratory for testing product samples
- Manage and contact with official agency to run the business smoothly (e.g. FDA, Ministry of commerce, etc.)
- Manage registration pipeline and ensure the products were registered within timeline
- Coach and train staffs in the function in order to improve their skill sets and career path
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to food product. And, it is a plus if you have a bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical, Food Science, Chemical Science, Biotechnology or related fields. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- Experience in Regulatory Affair activities within food products
- Strong management experience
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and GMP food standards
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.