Recruitment Digital Researcher - Life Sciences (GERMAN SPEAKER)
City of London - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Are you interested in starting a career in recruitment or building your work experience and skills in a corporate environment? This could be just the role for you!
At Hydrogen Group, we try to be a little bit different through empowering people to fulfil their potential. We are a global recruitment business that operates in London, Edinburgh, Houston, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Sydney.
This Digital Researcher role will require you to use different social media and marketing platforms to pull information and generate leads to help accelerate growth of our Life Sciences Quality Assurance business.
Key purpose of role:
- Increase candidate engagement (especially with German speaking professionals)
- Improve our speed to market
- Increase candidate activation for live jobs
- Drive value from digital platforms and marketing channels.
- Generate more value from our database and reduce cost of acquisition.
- Build data segments and improve data quality and information held on records.
- Improve customer experience.
- Candidate generation using different marketing platforms & social media tools
- Application & profile review
- Candidate activation & pre-qualification via digital channels
- Shortlisting suitable candidates for live roles
- Utilising active candidates by marketing them to new/ lapsed clients
- Generating job leads & supporting wider Business Development strategy
- FLUENT in German
- excellent attention to detail
- Results driven
- Career focused and enthusiastic to learn about the industry
- Good people skills and confidence in what you're saying
- Be able to give an example of being a good team player
If this is of interest to you, please get in touch with Amelia on