Our client is a Multinational Technology Company based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally
- You are responsible to look after full set of accounts processes including AP, AR and GL
- Maintain complete and accurate record of fixed assets and inventory.
- Ensure prepayments and accruals are accurately calculated review of balance sheet items.
- You are required to manage monthly financial analysis
- You should perform balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliation
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of similar experience as an Accountant.
- Minimum 3 years audit experience is preferred
- Experience with ERP system is essential
- Familiar with IFRS standard is preferred
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or WhatsApp at +60149237368. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.