Argyll Scott is partnering with a European luxury retail that has a strong presence globally. This group promotes dynamic and people-oriented working environment which is the key factor to their success and brand empowerment.
With the regional HQ here in Hong Kong, they are seeking to hire a Regional Accounting Manager who will look after APAC markets and partner with Finance Head on strategic planning.
Reporting to Head of Finance and lead a small team:
- Lead accounting functions - full set of accounts, financial statement, month end closing…etc.
- Review consolidated reports and book keeping
- Handle month end closing
- Ensure all accounting and reporting polices are aligned
- Assist budget and forecast
- Support system enhancement
The ideal candidate possesses a strong leadership skill with around 3 years of managerial experiences:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Chartered Accountant preferred
· Retail industry background will be HIGHLY advantageous - Familiarity with high volume transactions
· Detail minded, good communication and interpersonal skills, flexible
· Proficiency in SAP or Oracle
· Good command of English and Chinese
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD 40-45K/month x 13 months)
- Multi culture exposure
- Covering regional scope
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.