We are working with a global leading insurer who are looking to hire an Associate Director, Enterprise Risk for their regional office. Key areas of focus would be promoting a risk aware culture, providing support on regular risk reporting and Risk Committee meetings, strengthening the risk governance structure to ensure sound risk management throughout Asia.
* Degree holder with 7+ years' experience in risk management gained in life insurance companies or banks
* Solid knowledge on enterprise risk management framework and governance
* Developed financial acumen and business orientation
* Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English
* Candidates with more experience will be considered for Director role
* Establish strong risk governance & infrastructure across Asia Segment and individual markets
* Provide effective risk oversight at Asia Segment level, coordinating the effort from BU Risk and other Risk oversight functions (e.g. Market Risk, Insurance Risk, Operational Risk, Information Security Risk)
* Drive improvement in risk culture across Asia Segment
* Coordinate with Group and local risk management functions on various ERM program and initiatives Provide support to local risk management functions in markets that are less matured.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.