A multinational consumer company with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Associate Marketing Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to initiate the development of the brand and the category strategies for the APAC region.
- Develop Brand Marketing plans, tactics (4P's), SWOT analysis and assets that work effectively in the region
- Maintain strong relationships with local marketing and trade marketing for the following countries/clusters: Greater China, APAC and ANZ
- Plan, coordinate and support the marketing initiatives in the region
- Support in setting regional brand objectives and priorities aligned with the global strategic brand direction.
- Manage product portfolio and go to market strategies, as well as inventory managements and product allocation; maintain optimal stock level.
- Degree holder in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in consumer or brand marketing
- International/Cross-cultural experience with the ability to manage external/internal partners
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
- Excellent command in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Tiffany Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.