My client, a leading Reinsurance organization is looking for a Business Analyst to assist in their evaluation of business requests to determine requirements, feasibility business solutions across the Asia region.
· Serve as liaison between the key stakeholders and business partners to determine and analyze business and functional requirements for system development initiative
· Works closely with local, regional and global teams to ensure proposed solutions are compliant and in line with risk appetite
· Contributes to help define the lifecycle, governance, and processes of projects as well as the process infrastructure within which the projects are to be planned and executed
· Leads to develop, validate, document, and maintain business and functional requirements and conducts structured walkthroughs of requirements with business and project team members
· Assists in evaluation of business requests to determine feasibility; researches and identifies options
· Coordinates full lifecycle management including support, maintenance and reporting initiatives.
· Responds to questions from local offices and regional and global teams.
· Assists in evaluation of and tracking of new or enhanced solutions to determine potential issues and communicates how problems may affect business, working with the involved parties to recommend solutions
· Builds partnerships to support annual and program planning in support of Asia business budget and resource planning and adoption of program-specific organizational changes.
· Must have project related experience such as business analysis, technical project management
· PRINCE 2 or equivalent project management certification
· Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resources costs and provide recommendations
If you are a self motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at wsoh @argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.