Our client is one of the leading beer,food and beverage companies in Thailand.They are now looking for Regional Channel Marketing Manager focused on growth in SEA market.You will be responsible for create new ways to drive increased frequency and weight of purchase for the existing & new brands.
- Create new ways to drive increased frequency and weight of purchase for our existing & new brands
- Create new consumption rituals to excite and delight at the point of purchase
- Explore new CRM and digital solutions to drive foot traffic and purchase
- Develop innovative visibility and POSM solutions
- Seek new sources of channel growth and recommend new product development whitespace opportunities (in conjunction with NPD Manager)
- Assess channel feasibility and strategy for new product development business cases
- Assist country teams to optimize budget focus and ROI
- Complete annual regional channel marketing plan, and assist country teams to optimize their annual plans
- Minimum 10 years Channel Marketing experience within Alcoholic beverages category
- MUST have minimum 5 years BEER Channel Marketing experience covering South East Asia, and specifically in Vietnam & Cambodia.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.